When it comes to hosting you always want to go with a company that is reliable and easy to communicate with. I’ve had experience with various hosts and have to say that Blue Host has always been amazing with me and my clients — providing us with the best customer service
If you are interested in signing up with Blue Host you can read more about them and see a step-by-step guide below.
Blue Host is another very reliable host that I recommend to clients. For a blog or website most people can start with either the “Basic” or “Plus” plan.
You can always upgrade along the way if you see that you will need additional features, such as running more than one site on the host.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to sign up with Blue Host:
- 1. Go to BlueHost.com.
- 2. On the “Hosting” tab in the top menu bar, select “Shared Hosting”.
- 3. Scroll down to see the various packages that they have to offer. Click “Select” on that package that you would like to sign up to.
- 4. Enter your domain in the “I have a domain name” box. If you don’t have the domain, you can purchase it directly with Blue Host as well. Just enter the domain you would like in the “New Domain” box. Click “Next”.
- 5. In the new section you will enter your new account and billing information. You will also confirm that package that you are signing up for. Usually I suggest going with 12 months so you can try it out, and then in the future you can always increase it.
- 6. In this section it will automatically add a few options. Here you can read about the different features they offer. If you are unsure if you want any of these add-ons you can always sign up to it later. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about these.
- 7. Agree to the terms and conditions then click “Submit”. :)
Affiliate links have been used in this tutorial.